Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Why I chose psychology as my course

I had chosen this course because I really like the study of a person’s behavior. I like topics that are involved with how our minds work and the diseases that affect it. Topics that deal with a person’s mental behavior and mental disorders are the things that made me pick this course. This course also helps me improve my mental hygiene. It helps me understand how genetic, chemical, emotional and environmental factors affect how a human brain works. But the most important reason of why I’ve picked this course is because I wanted to become a psychiatrist.

14 comments:

  1. mag neuronologists nlang kya ka? hehehehhe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe you have a determination to be a psychiatrist someday, who knows i will be your patient if that time will come??brouhaha just kidding!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...tama jud c sir mj!!..
    ..,,dont mind all the projects to come!!!
    ..,,be happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. keep on dreaming... don't let anything stop you from achieving your goals in life...

    good luck...

    ReplyDelete
  6. just be persistent in achieving your goals.. .

    ReplyDelete
  7. keep on fulfilling what you really want.
    god bless!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow......kaya mo yan dokie jejeje

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow... keep it up... doctor man jud.. parehas ta..!! hehehe... "_"

    ReplyDelete
  10. +very nice decission...yEah! u have a wonderfull goals in life and keep motivating urself to fullfill it all. u can achieve anything u like by ur own perseverance and everything is possible in the name of the Lord and by His grace. GodspEed alwayz!

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha. go boid!.
    i know you have the potential of being one.
    you're intelligent!. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. no comment


    Hekhek..


    Keep up the good work..


    Ciao!

    ReplyDelete